Ride schedule 2017
Last updated: November 06, 2017
For 2017 and earlier results and pictures, see the results and gallery pages
Here is the tentative ride schedule for 2018. However, changes have a way to creep in at times. .
More information will be added as it becomes available. Watch this space!
- May 12, 2018 Bel Air Provincial Forest 10/20/30 Iris Oleksuk will manage and Mary Anne Kirk will help out.
- June 16, 2018 Birds Hill Park 10/25/40 Shannon Yaskiw will Manage, clinic facilitator to be tabled until January 2018 Meeting.
- July 4, 2018 – Tentative – Trish Forde and Carrie Schellenberg to manage with the possibility of needing a day manager.
- September 8, 2018 Sandilands 15/25/40 Janine Thomson
- Manitoba Equestrian Championship - ???
- Kelli Hayhurst will send an email to all and see if anyone would be willing to manage and mark a ride at Spruce Woods or another location before the January 2018 meeting.
For endurance rides put on by DRM, our sister club, please do check their site
Always come back to this page and/or check with the ride manager before registering, to make sure that there were no unexpected last moment changes.
Get a jump on the competition - click here, fill out the entry form at home, and bring along to the ride - do not send the form by e-mail!
To pre-register send your cheque to MaryAnn Kirk (838 Alfred Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, R2X 0T6). She must receive it a week before the ride. It is now possible to use e-transfers with your pre-registration for a ride. The money needs to be sent to Mary Anne, her e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org . Follow the instructions on your bank's website. Depending on your institution, there may be a charge for the transfer, but on the other hand, you will save on postage (and possibly on cheque charge).In order for the 40 mile to be held there must be at least 2 preregistered riders. Also in order for the ride to go ahead we must have a minimum of 6 preregistrations. Note that for Birds Hill the Entry Form has extra items - camping and related park fees
If you are new to the sport and unsure of yourself, do come out to ride with us anyway! We will match you up with a mentor, someone with experience in competitive rides.
Preregistrations: In order for a ride to be held there must be a minimum of 6 preregistered, prepaid riders. In order for the 40 to be held we must have 2 prepaid, preregistered riders.
Prepaid preregistrations must be received 7 days before ride day and may be sent by e- transfer or by mail to Mary Anne Kirk 838 Alfred Ave. Wpg R2X 0T6. E-transfer is to email@example.com . If you can't make the ride you must let us know at least 1 week before the ride and we will refund your money. If the ride is cancelled you get your money back.
NOTE: The 15 mile training ride is now a competitive ride with ribbons and year end awards.